I realized last week that I haven't been taking as many pictures of Aston with our good camera since I have my phone with me all the time. So the other day, when we were putting away Aston's freshly washed 24/2t clothes, I came across these cute overalls and put them on him. He was so stickin' cute that I had to get my camera and snap some pictures of my not a baby anymore boy.
He has grown so much and is so big now. He is getting more and more independent and is definately not a baby anymore! His face has changed and he is just getting so big! He is a very busy boy all the time and LOVES Winnie the Pooh right now! His favorite food is whatever sugar cereal daddy is eating. He is 30 pounds and just a big hunk of a kid.
This is a blurry picture because he doesn't stop moving!
I just love his smile! He is so much fun!










Aww, he's so cute and grown-up!
ReplyDelete