Monday, September 17, 2012

Aston is 1!

Happy birthday to our sweet baby boy!

I cannot believe that a year ago I was in the hospital waiting to meet our little boy. He has been the best gift either of us have ever gotten and we are so thankful God has entrusted us with this wonderful baby boy. I am so amazed at how fast he has grown and developed in the last year. To go from a helpless baby to a little active person, is amazing. Aston was born today, September 17th, 2011 at 6:36 pm.

Here's a little walk down memory lane:
Meeting Aston for the 1st time.
Aston weighed 9lbs 5oz, he was 20.5 inches long and his head was 37.9 cm BIG!

Max holding Aston for the 1st time.
His monthly pictures.
Today Aston weighs 25lbs 1oz, is 31.5 inches long and his head is 50 cm round.
We have a very big Hippo boy :)

Here are a few pictures from his party yesterday. I'll post more tomorrow!




We love you so much sweet Aston boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...