Friday, September 28, 2012

Favorite Things Friday

My plan: to start to keep track of my favorite things from throughout the week on Friday on here. We were talking about Gratitude at Bible Study a few weeks ago and I was thinking that I needed to start recording the things I am thankful for and remember to thank God for those things. It is so easy to skip over the little things and forget to be thankful in all things.

Paul says, "In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

I'm thankful for clean windows and blinds and Hippo's that make them dirty again.

Fall Decorating to begin


 Family time.




Caramel Apple Cider

A new picture wall. Thanks for the help wonderful husband of mine!

 A full fridge.

Furry Friends who make bad dreams better.

Beautiful sunsets we get to enjoy.

 The cutest little boy ever!

My wonderful husband and our life together.

 We are so blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...