Thursday, September 20, 2012

Aston's Big Hippo Party: The Details

Max and I had so much fun planning for this special day. I made and created all the decorations, signs, ect. It was fun to use our creative juices. 

The Menu:
Goldfishies- Goldfish Crackers
Baby Hippo Teeth: Mini Marshmallows
Animal Friends: Animal Cracker
Herbivor-derves: Veggie Trays
Baby Hippo Tails: Pretzel Sticks
Pachyderm Punch: Blue Kool Aid
We made a Balloon Jungle for our guest to walk through...The wind was not our friend with it but it was still very fun!

Here are some more details we made:
Here is the cake. It was the first time I've ever decorated a cake to this extent. We got the fondant toppers from Cupcake Stylist. She did a great job and it was so cute!



Our inspiration came from the Hippo Party from Birthday Express.

This was the invitation I made. I got the clip art for all the things I made from Pixel Paper Prints.

I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...