Friday, November 2, 2012

Introducing....

Bearcub Creations
Bearcub Creations was actually the first blog I started. I started it as a way to post recipes and crafts I had been doing. When I started it, things were a bit crazy with Aston and I wasn't quite into it yet. I then moved my focus to The Jardin Zoo so that family especially the ones far away could stay up to date with what was going on.

As you have seen, I had started posting recipes and such on here but we decided that if things were going to be pinned or shared on other sites that we wanted to keep our personal life on the more "private" side. So in an effort to do this, I have started and will continue to post recipes, crafting ideas, life as a mom and whatever else on my newly designed blog by Tinker B Designs. Melanie was running a Fall special and did a beautiful job making my blog look special!

 So please take a look over there, start to follow me on Facebook at BearcubCreation, follow me by email or in RSS feeder. I hope you will join me on this new adventure and enjoy what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...