Oh the time change has made our life interesting this week. We have been up by 5 or 6 each day, with 3 naps some days and lots of trying to keep Aston busy while I get things done (it's been a challenge :)) Anyways, here is what has been going on at the Jardin Zoo this week.
Last Friday, I introduced Bearcub Creations, my new blog, so I missed some of the pictures from last week, so I thought I'd share. Love these two boys!I made plum and blackberry jam on Friday. It turned out great!
Sunday morning, Aston was up at 6 ready to go but antsy because he was tired. So we went to the park at 7am to try and get to our regular nap time. We spent 1.5 hours there. He loved it! Uncle Tim came by to play for a bit! Aston is crusing like crazy these days. It has been a week of being proud of himself because he is free!
He's finally starting to like the slide, but only a few times and then he's done!
My DaySpring package came this week. The countdown is great! We'll start that today, since we will be gone at Disney World next week and we will be a week behind but we should be able to get through the 12 days by the end of the month.
Our new freedom has also caused some new boo boo's! He fell on Wednesday morning and hit the corner of a piece of furniture. Thankfully it was just a small cut that didn't bleed much but he has a nice little black eye now :).
Aston's 1st year book came! It turned out sooo good! I love it!
Aston, watching TV while walking...it's a bit dangerous but there's no stopping him!
Can you tell I'm ready for our trip? We leave Monday morning for Disney World and I'm sooo excited! Check out my Mickey Toes tutorial on Bearcub Creations. Speaking of Bearcub Creations, if you have a Facebook, can you pop over to my Facebook Fan page and "like" it for me? Also go to Bearcub Creations to see the things I've posted this week, if you've missed them.
Aston watching daddy mow the lawn yesterday. He's so cute! Pretty soon he'll be out there mowing the lawn!
Reading! Aston loved book! He would rather read then do anything else!
That has been our week in a nutshell. We are off to Disney World next week. If you have instagram, follow me @bearcubcreations to see what we are up to. Have a great week and I'll try to get some phone pictures up while we are there but we'll see.






No comments:
Post a Comment