Aston is cruisin' and I mean really cruisin'! The chase has begun and he has had so much energy lately with his new found ability to walk everywhere. He will probably be running by the end of Disney World. I am thankful that he is walking as it will help us to release energy on our trip but man between the time change and chasing this Hippo, I've been wiped!
Anyways, yesterday afternoon, he was antsy and needed to get out of the house and run! So when Max got home from work, we put our shoes on and headed to the park. He now loves the park. His favorite is the swing, just like his mommy. He loves to sit there and watch all the other kids, the birds, planes and anything else. He also now likes to walk around the park, wherever he can go!
Yesterday as we were leaving, he noticed the drinking fountain. I didn't think he could figure it out but he did and loved it! Here is a video of him enjoying his new found discovery!

No comments:
Post a Comment