Saturday, October 27, 2012

Disney World! 16 Day's and Counting!

Today, I finalized out calendar of events and checked all of our reservations to confirm that everything was ready to go. We have a busy two weeks ahead of us before we go. Everyone will be ready for it by the end.
I want to start packing now but I think I'll wait until we get a more accurate forecast before I go there. Thankfully there November weather is like our so it should be very nice!

This is the calendar for while we are there. The day we get there, we will be going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! We will be going to a character breakfast almost every morning.

Tuesday will be Magic Kingdom day. We get to go into the park before it opens because we have a reservation prior to park opening. After breakfast, Aston will get his first hair cut at the Harmony Barbershop. We will romp around the park until close to nap time and hopefully get back to the hotel to rest before the evening festivities. For dinner we will be eating in Cinderella's Castles! This was something I couldn't pass up the opportunity to do. I will revert back to my childhood and enjoy eating with the Princesses at Cinderella's Table. Then we will watch the Main Street Electrical Parade like my mom and I used to do when we would go every year. I can't wait!

Wednesday is Hollywood Studios day. Again we will get to enter the pack early due to our reservation for breakfast. We are hoping that we can be one of the firsts to get to the Toy Story Mania ride. That is the only must do ride in the park. We will explore until lunch time and hopefully get back to the hotel for a nap. We have Linner reservations at Hollywood Derby Brown which gets us special seating for Fantasmic. My mom and I are excited to the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Light! We saw it on a Christmas special on HGTV and it looks so neat! It is supposed to happen every 10 minutes in the evening. It is one of the reason we planned the trip for Christmas time!
Thursday is Epcot day. We have breakfast at O'hana's and then we will make our way over to Epcot. We don't have any set plans for the day there as we are just interested in exploring. There are so many restaurants to choose from that we will just see who is taking walk up people and go from there. There are tons of shops and booths to explore in each of the pavilions and that day will be a more relaxed day.

Friday is Animal Kingdom Park day. Again we get to walk through the park before it opens to get to our breakfast spot. We are starting early at the Tusker House to have breakfast with Donald Duck and hopefully Mickey! The restaurant is close to the Kilimanjaro Safari Ride so we plan to be some of the first on that before the line gets too long. Then be off on a fun filled day of looking at animals and hopefully riding Expedition Everest (for the adults). I am looking forward to seeing the Jingle Jungle Parade and then we are off to dinner at Yak and Yeti. We will be at the park after it closes due to our reservations so that should be fun to see the park at dark.

Saturday will be our go to where ever we want to go back day. I'm thinking Magic Kingdom Park but we see how it goes. Then on Saturday evening, Downtown Disney has Festival of the Season were there will be lots of Christmas festivities.

I am so looking forward to getting into the Christmas spirit Disney style! It will be a busy week but I think it will be so much fun and oh so magical! I won't have a computer while I'm there so you'll have to deal with cell phone pictures while we are there. Make sure to follow me on Instagram @bearcubcreations to see what we are up to!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds super fun! Can't wait to ready our post when you come back!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...