1. I am so thankful for this man! He is the best husband and best friend a girl could ask for. He is also an awesome dad and I love getting to walk through life with him. We have so much fun together and he puts up with my crazy ideas and projects. :) This is an old picture but lately we have been bad at getting pictures of the two of us. We'll have to make sure we get one or two tomorrow at the wedding!
3. I am thankful for a little boy who plays well by himself. He was busy rearranging the pantry for me as I cooked on Tuesday. So, so busy!
4. I am so excited for Christmas! It's one day less than 2 months away today! On Wednesday, I went to Jo-Anns to get fabric for the pillows on our couch. Yesterday, I started to finalize our calendar for the month and make a list of projects I need to do. I'm soooo excited. Here is a fun count down clock I found. Sometimes I just like to sit and watch the snow fall on the screen. Thats the closest we get to snow here in San Diego:)5. And last but not least, these things have been my best friends this week. Aston and I have gone through 15 tea bags, lots of honey and 4.5 boxes of Puffs. Thankfully I'm feeling better and Aston has only had a little runny nose...we are trying to keep it that way!
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have all had a great week and have a wonderful weekend!


Awesome! I love Fall, Christmas and gratitude!
ReplyDelete