Monday, October 22, 2012

13 months old!


I know I'm a few days late but with the cold that hit me, I was down for a few days.

This month has been full of so much learning and so much talking! I am so amazed at how much they learn and grow in such a short time. It is truly amazing how God created us to be little sponges for everything around us.

Specs: 26lbs 11oz, 31in tall and wearing 18 month clothes.

Favorite Activities: Aston is still not walking on his own as crawling is so much faster! He is kicking and blowing bubbles in the swimming pool. He LOVES reading and playing with his Little People.

Favorite Foods: Grapes, Spaghetti, Pickles

Words he's Saying: "Ha"-hot, Bye-Bye, Hi (with a hand up to his ear, like a phone), Mama, Dada

Favorite Things: Monkey is attached to Aston these days. Little People sets, Airplanes! We May have a pilot on our hands. He loves watching them and runs to the window any time one is flying over our house. Shoes! He loves shoes and wants to put everyone's shoes on his feet.
Fears: This month, Aston has developed some fears. He HATES the trash truck. And I think he has associated the sound of an Elephant with the trash truck, so he is afraid of Elephant sounds. We keep working on both but today as I type this, he heard the trash truck and got very panicked. This is the face he gets...so sad. He has always been sound sensitive and these trash trucks are just too loud!




He loves the rocking horse Great-Grandma Ann made him.



He loves to pull all his clothes out of his closet.

Showing me his Hippo Belly 
Watching the airplanes.

This silly boy loves his bed and doesn't want to get up from his nap some days.
I hate food pictures of kids but this is Spaghetti night

So much fun to watch you grow little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...