Happy Friday everyone! Here's a peak of what we have been up to this week.
1. My aunt and cousins brought home apples from Sam Luis Obispo and I got to make some yummy apple sauce with them!
2. Our Disney World travel stuff came in the mail! We are 23 days away!
3. Playing with non-toy items is so much fun. I love that Aston sticks his tounge out when we works. So cute!
4. I love my new "slippers" that I got at Target! They are so cute and I don't trip over them while I carry Aston. I think they could pass as real shoes but we'll see.
5. The last two weeks in order to extend the time before the Hippos 1st nap, we have been sitting and reading or watching Mickey Mouse. It has been a great time for me to stop and cuddle with my little boy!
I hope you all had a great week! Happy Friday!





No comments:
Post a Comment